Reliable Fuel Delivery & Equipment Services in Maypearl, TX
Dependable Fuel Deliveries for Maypearl, TX
Dixie LP-Gas is proud to deliver all types of high-quality fuels to customers in our Maypearl, TX service area. Whether you need propane and kerosene, propane and off-road diesel, or any other combination of fuel products, you can get what you need all in one convenient place from Dixie LP-Gas. We are proud to deliver these premium fuels:
- Propane gas
- On- and off-road diesel
- K-1 kerosene
- Naphtha fuel
- Oils, grease, and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)
- And more fuel and petroleum products
If you own a home or business in the Maypearl, TX area, Dixie LP-Gas is the answer for all of your propane gas, fuel delivery, and propane tank needs. We offer a variety of propane, fuel, and equipment services to our valued customers across our Maypearl, TX service area. We go above and beyond your typical propane company to provide unmatched service, competitive pricing, and excellent customer care. Whether you need a propane delivery for your home, special fuels for your business, or something else, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re on the road in Maypearl, TX, you can also get the best service from Dixie LP-Gas at our Fuel-Mart location, where you can fill up your vehicles with gasoline or diesel at the best prices.
We are proud to provide:
- Propane delivery
- Diesel delivery
- Gasoline delivery
- K-1 kerosene delivery
- Naphtha fuel
- Propane tank installations
- Propane equipment
- 24/7 emergency service
- Special offers
- And more!
Convenient Payment Programs for Fuel Delivery
Here at Dixie LP-Gas, our mission is to make life easier for our customers. We do this in a number of ways, but one of the major perks of being a Dixie LP-Gas customer in Maypearl, TX is taking advantage of our convenient fuel delivery payment programs. These programs are designed to help lighten the load of fuel and service costs.
- Autopay Plan: Simply add a credit card or bank account, and we’ll charge it regularly with your permission. You don’t have to worry about remembering to pay your bill; it’s taken care of just like that.
- Budget Plan: Take your annual fuel costs and spread them out into low monthly payments. You’ll get the same predictable fuel bill each month so that you can easily work your fuel payments into your other monthly bills.
- Prepay Plan: If you’d rather take care of your fuel costs all at once, the Prepay Plan is for you. Make one lump pre-payment for your fuel and receive your deliveries as needed.
Professional Tank Installations & Quality Propane Products in Maypearl, TX
Do you need a new propane tank at your Maypearl, TX home or business location? Are you shopping for propane equipment? The experts at Dixie LP-Gas are here to help! On top of our exceptional propane gas and premium fuel delivery, we offer tank installations and propane products to our customers in Maypearl, TX.
Dixie LP-Gas provides licensed propane tank installations and gas line installations. Our experts are highly trained and offer a range of propane storage container installations for aboveground tanks, underground tanks, residential propane installations, agricultural installations, industrial installations, and recreational use installations. Additionally, we offer diesel tank installations, gas tank leases and sales, and diesel tank leases and sales.
We are proud to offer propane equipment and products to our customers in Maypearl, TX. These home comfort appliances can be used in your home for so many things. Check out the products we offer from the best brands on the market:
- Big Green Egg grills
- Full line of space heaters
- Industrial heaters
- Camp heaters
- Shop heaters
- Rinnai tankless water heaters
Propane Delivery for Homes & Businesses in Maypearl, TX
Homes and businesses that use propane in Maypearl, TX choose Dixie LP-Gas for propane gas deliveries because we focus on what matters: quality propane gas, dependable deliveries, and competitive propane prices. Some other companies might be all about discount gas prices, but they lack the quality service and reliability that you deserve. Know that when you order propane gas from Dixie LP-Gas, you’re getting propane from the best in Maypearl, TX.
Residential Propane Delivery
Homes in Maypearl, TX use propane for all sorts of things: central heating systems, hot water heaters, dishwashers, showers, pool heaters, generators, gas stoves, and more. When you depend on one fuel so much, you want to make sure you can depend on your propane company just as much, too. Call (800) 460-5359 to order propane from Dixie LP-Gas.
Commercial Propane Delivery
Does your business use propane on a daily basis? So many commercial businesses in Maypearl, TX require propane gas to keep things going. Choose a propane company that understands your business. Dixie LP-Gas delivers propane to warehouses, restaurants, office buildings, and all other types of Texas businesses.
Agricultural Propane Delivery
Farmers in Texas have used propane for generations, and there are clear reasons why. Propane gas is a great fuel for agricultural business because it is affordable, efficient, and easy on the environment. Not to mention, propane gas is made right here in Texas! All of these reasons, plus our dependable delivery, make propane the preferred fuel for agricultural business in Maypearl, TX.
What You Should Do If You Smell Propane Gas
The safety of our customers is our top concern, which is why we offer safety tips for our customers to keep in mind when using propane gas in their homes or businesses. Propane gas is a safe and reliable fuel, but please keep these tips in mind.
What does propane smell like?
Propane is treated with an odorant that smells like skunk or rotten eggs. If you smell this odor in your home or business, please take the following steps:
- STEP 1: Extinguish flames and sparks. Put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Avoid using anything that can create a spark or an electrical charge such as lights, appliances, telephones, or cell phones that can ignite an explosion or fire.
- STEP 2: Leave the area. Get everyone out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
- STEP 3: Shut off the gas. If it is safe to do so, turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise). If you have more than one tank, turn them all off.
- STEP 4: Report the leak. Call your propane supplier right away—from a neighbor’s home or nearby building—and if you can’t reach them, call 911 or your local fire department.
- STEP 5: Do not return to the building or area. Wait until your propane supplier, an emergency responder, or a qualified service technician determines that it is safe to do so.
- STEP 6: Get your system checked. Have your propane supplier or qualified service technician check your entire system before attempting to use any of your propane appliances.